2014年1月12日 星期日

0112 2014 日

半夜看Rent 2005
Rent movie poster.jpg

Theatrical release poster
Rent is a 2005 American musical drama film directed by Chris Columbus. It is an adaptation of the Broadway musical of the same name, in turn based on Giacomo Puccini's opera La bohème. The film depicts the lives of several Bohemians and their struggles with sexuality, cross-dressing, drugs, paying their rent, and life under the shadow of AIDS. It takes place in the East Village of New York City from 1989 to 1990. The film features six of the original Broadway cast members reprising their roles.

所以很晚起9點多才上工
Paysage Bords de Seine by Renoir returned

The Guardian /Janet Yellen, Voldemort ( Harry Potter villain ), Simone de Beauvoir《第二性》

《卫报》“被墙”:都是“伏地魔”惹的祸?


英国《卫报》发文报道自己的网站在中国大陆“被墙”,文章幽默表示,近期并未像“彭博社”一样发出“中国领导人视为危险”的文章,评论人士疑因该报转发“伏地魔”文章而触及当局“敏感点。”



cantilever



中午看 Pitch Perfect 前面/豬哥亮自語自己故事 打大稻  廣告

順路去溫週街買書

RCA污染大事記: RCA廠區整治13年還釋毒 氯乙烯超標 勿用地下水

 

2011感謝KenSU 的說法
Dear HC:

台語說的是「茶甌」。

福建地名:「建甌」。

現今北京話「ㄡ」,對應到台語的「ㄠ」:







2013 日本的合唱團
絆,結,結愛,羈絆,物理,出線,魈話,叢薄,集結,「結首制」
http://chinese-watch.blogspot.tw/2011/12/blog-post_20.html

2014 感謝FB閑閑等
青磁茶碗(せいじちゃわん) 銘馬蝗絆(めいばこうはん)
http://chinese-watch.blogspot.tw/2011/01/blog-post_10.html
碗,茶碗,茶杯,茶甌、茶鐺,埏埴,『馬蝗絆茶甌記』














Will Rogers' tomb from the Will Rogers Memorial in Claremore, Oklahoma
Stained glass window depicting the polymathic quality of Will Rogers at the Will Rogers Memorial in Claremore, Oklahoma

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Rogers

Will Rogers - Wikiquote

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Will_Rogers
I joked about every prominent man of my time, but I never met a man I didn't like.







Richard Rogers邊吃午餐邊為電影《南太平洋》主題曲Bali Ha'i寫曲;他看完歌詞,迅速在背面記下曲譜,接下來吃甜點;替音樂劇《西城故事》寫詞嶄露頭角的Stephen Sondheim,他的失戀名曲Send in the Clowns本是為舞台劇中女演員Glynis Johns所寫,「字句簡單,有足夠的時間換氣」,後來由民謠歌手茱蒂柯琳絲(Judy Collins)翻唱才竄紅。http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5os4NFeKFFs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Send_in_the_Clowns
"Send in the Clowns" is a song written by Stephen Sondheim for the 1973 musical A Little Night Music, an adaptation of Ingmar Bergman's film Smiles of a ...
Meaning of title - ‎Context - ‎Score - ‎Styles  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5os4NFeKFFs
Mar 2, 2009 - Uploaded by luckysmusic
LYRICS: Isn't it rich? Are we a pair? Me here at last on the ground, You in mid-air.. Where are the clowns? Isn ...
The "clowns" in the title do not refer to circus clowns. Instead, they symbolize fools, as Sondheim explained in a 1990 interview:
I get a lot of letters over the years asking what the title means and what the song's about; I never thought it would be in any way esoteric. I wanted to use theatrical imagery in the song, because she's an actress, but it's not supposed to be a circus [...] [I]t's a theater reference meaning "if the show isn't going well, let's send in the clowns"; in other words, "let's do the jokes." I always want to know, when I'm writing a song, what the end is going to be, so "Send in the Clowns" didn't settle in until I got the notion, "Don't bother, they're here", which means that "We are the fools."[1]

----Published on Mar 2, 2009

LYRICS:
Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air..
Where are the clowns?

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around,
One who can't move...
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines...
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want...
Sorry, my dear!
But where are the clowns
Quick - Send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late in my career.
But where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns...
Well, maybe next year.

沒有留言: