YY 早上加辦 adsl
差異何其大--台灣時代蔣介石與胡適對彼此間交往的記錄 陳紅民 段智峰
華美族研究集刊 Aug.15 2010 No.20 pp.111-144
胡適晚年與蔣介石互動 (1948-1962) 任育德
台北: 國史館館刊(復刊第三十期) 2011.12 頁103-143
A Year in the World ( Frances Mayes ) 地球玩一年
書中選的Thomas Gray的 Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard 的一段 翻譯還可改善
41. Can storied urn or animated bust 胸像 bust不是雕像
42. Back to its mansion call the fleeting breath? 此句過分意繹
43. Can Honour's voice provoke the silent dust,
44. Or Flatt'ry soothe the dull cold ear of Death?
(1) Storied urn: Vase adorned with pictures telling a story. Urns have sometimes been used to hold the ashes of a cremated body. (2) Bust: sculpture of the head, shoulders, and chest of a human. (3) Storied urn . . . breath? Can the soul (fleeting breath) be called back to the body (mansion) by the urn or bust back? Notice that urn and bust are personifications that call. (4) Can Honour's . . . Death? Can honor (Honour's voice) attributed to the dead person cause that person (silent dust) to come back to life? Can flattering words (Flatt'ry) about the dead person make death more "bearable"? (5) General meaning of stanza: Lines 41-45 continue the idea begun in Lines 37-40. In other words, can any memorials—such as the trophies mentioned in Line 38, the urn and bust mentioned in Line 41, and personifications (honor and flattery) mentioned in Lines 43 and 44—bring a person back to life or make death less final or fearsome?
Lives of the Great 20th-Century Artists二十世紀偉大的藝術家
以"諾．葛寶(Naum Gabo) "為例
"體育學校畢業後" 這是德國的"大學預科" gymnasium=2 ギムナジウム：ドイツの大学進学のための古典語教育を主とする中等学校.
Experiment in Totality by Sibyl Moholy-Nag y拉茲洛·莫霍...
|書 名：||二十世紀偉大的藝術家||副標題 ：|
|書 號：||90011||出版社 ：||聯經出版公司|
|作 者：||Edward Lucie-Smith||頁 數：||384頁|
|A Dog Year|
HBO advertising poster.
Theatrical release poster
Country Strong (originally titled Love Don’t Let Me Down) is a 2010 drama film starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Tim McGraw, Garrett Hedlund, and Leighton Meester. The film, about an emotionally unstable country music star who attempts to resurrect her career, was directed and written by American filmmaker Shana Feste. It premiered in Nashville, Tennessee on November 8, 2010, and had a wide release in the United States on January 7, 2011. This is the second film in which McGraw and Hedlund have worked together, the first being Friday Night Lights in 2004.