2023年1月30日 星期一

迴廊中庭 Cloister Court :法國、英國;義中世紀英雄與奇觀大利/美國/西班牙....勒高夫(Jacques Le Goff)著

 

中世紀英雄與奇觀 / 勒高夫(Jacques Le Goff)著 ; 葉偉忠譯Le Goff, Jacques,

https://www.facebook.com/hanching.chung/videos/573185724686542

英國

Cloister Court - Queens' College, Cambridge

義大利

*---Rome 

The museum is located in what is known as "Michelangelo's Cloister" and other buildings that were part of the Carthusian monastery as well as several halls south of the eastern palestra. The former main entrance hall of the museum connects the 16th-century outer garden around a large Krater used as a fountain with the cloister. The Epigraphic Museum is located in modern premises. The prehistoric exhibits are on the first floor of the cloister colonnade. The cloister itself exhibits numerous pieces of statuary.[6]: 11, 37, 45 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baths_of_Diocletian


294. I have now reached the point where I can look over the great art of antiquity and its Renaissance. But, for myself, I cannot find any artistic con- nection with our own times. And to want to create something outside of one's own age strikes me as suspect. Great perplexity. This is why I am again all on the side of satire. Am I to be completely ab- sorbed by it once more? For the time being it is my only creed. Perhaps I shall never become positive? In any case, I will defend myself like a wild beast. 295. In such circumstances there exist fair means. Prayers for faith and strength. Goethe's Italian Journey Also belongs here. But above all a lucky star. I saw it often. I shall discover it again. One may well draw strength from the pantheistic piety of Goethe. Draw strength to enjoy things, that much is sure


美國

沒有留言: